The approved Doha projects consist Of:
- Funding of the researches of 40 missions.
The 28 QSAP on-site Research sites:
- Represent researches in the entire history of the Sudan extending from the early prehistoric period down to medieval and Islamic times (approximately from around 350,000 years ago to the Eighteenth Century AD).
- The sites extend on the banks of the Nile and in the hinterlands in the northern part of Sudan, which is about 800kms north of Khartoum.
- Work consists of surveys, excavations, conservation and site presentation.
- The missions represent 8 nationalities: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland, Canada, USA, Italy, and Sudan.